The Vision of the Maryland Chapter of the FBA is to be an essential resource and forum for lawyers practicing before the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland to hone their skills, participate in important conversations between stakeholders, and become leaders within the legal community.
The Mission of the Maryland Chapter of the FBA is to advance the administration of justice and improve delivery of legal services in the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland by:
- offering substantive programming;
- serving as an inclusive, equitable, and diverse forum for lawyers to discuss and address issues affecting our community;
- facilitating engagement between the bench and the bar;
- empowering lawyers to transition to federal practice; and
- growing the next generation of leaders for our legal community.